Monday, January 16, 2012

So...woops.

For anyone who might've been interested in what my blog was offering, only to have it suddenly stop updating...sorry about that! It seemed like we were really getting into the swing of something awesome, too.

Now, I can type away as many excuses as I want for why the blog got postponed for so long (I was busy, there were no good pictures to take around here, etc.), but honestly, it all comes down to one major factor: I was lazy. I let too many things in my life stack on top of me for some strange reason, and I put the blog on the back-burner even though I was perfectly capable of updating it on the schedule I allowed myself. Not very responsible of me, but hey, there it is.

So. After that long hiatus, and a new year finally here, I'm back to announce a bit of a (late) New Year's Resolution for myself; I plan to take a new picture, patch it up to make it look pretty/gaudy, and make a subsequent blog post for it every weekday of this year, instead of only Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. For any days I can't get outside to take pictures, or when there are simply just no interesting photos to take in the area, I'll reach back in time and find some of my older work to either criticize or show off (depending how self-loving I am that day).

On top of that, if I miss an update for any reason, legitimate or just laziness, I'll update the next day with two pictures.

Hopefully, this will help get the creative-juices flowing (since Winter tends to make it coagulate in me), and will entertain all you wonderful readers out there.

This will start tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment