Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Obligatory talk about SOPA

You knew it was coming.

You had to, if you knew anything about the Stop Online Piracy Act. I'm a guy who's trying to establish himself as a payed photographer, after all, which means sharing an ass-load of images around the web for public view as to promote myself and the purchase of those pictures, or my personal services and skills behind a camera. Something like SOPA completely destroys the online careers for people like myself.

Look, if you're any kind of internet lurker, you know very well what SOPA is, and if you're any kind of decent person, you're against it completely. I'm not going to add much fuel to that fire, so I'll let other and better-informed people do this rant for me. Just go to Google and click on the logo tonight, you'll get all the info you need.

As for the folks who aren't in the know, watch this video, do some research, and discern for yourself. I'm not going to put the blog down for tonight since I'm posting too late, but this will be a no-picture post.


Don't be afraid to act and stand up for your rights. Now is not the time to be complacent and uninformed, folks.

Tomorrow will be a dual-picture post to make up for today. I'll try to get something really interesting to discuss.

-Track

No comments:

Post a Comment